Hills, stairs and history. Not an easy tour but definetly worthwhile. Run or walk through Lisbon’s most iconic neighborhoods Alfama, Mouraria, Graça and Penha de França, enjoy some of the best sightseeing location in downtown Lisbon and taste a “Pastel de Nata” as you reach the famous triunfal arch (Terreiro do Paço).
Starting point and finishing line: Santa Apolónia - Terminal de Cruzeiros de Lisboa
- Covid 19 - hydroalcoholic gel, and an infrared thermometer (temperature checks are mandatory at the start of the tour).
- Free digital pictures and videos sent after the tour.
- Waterproof running jacket in case of rain (subject to availability).
- Non-sparkling water bottle.
WHAT'S YOU SHOULD BRING ALONG
- Please come with your own mask.
- Your credit card and/or some pocket money in case of an emergency.
- Clothes and trainers appropriate for running and the weather.
- Please notice that we can’t store any bags or voluminous items. Come with what you (and us) can actually carry while running.
- this is a running tour for intermediate to advanced runners. You’re not required to run fast, but you have to be able to run at least 5 km (3 miles);
- minimum age: 12 years old;
- we only allow minors of 18 years old when they have the expressed authorization of their parents or responsible adults;
- our experience starts on time. In order not to ruin the experience to the other guests, we kindly ask you to arrive at our meeting point around 15 minutes earlier. Please understand that we can't wait for any delays;
- if you feel you're going to be late, let us know as soon as possible;
- our tours go on rain or shine. In the event of a great storm, we'll contact you for cancellations and rescheduling. If you don't hear from us, this means that we are keeping the tour
- this experience is not suitable for wheelchairs and children in strollers (Monsanto Forest Park and Historic Lisbon);
- it's also possible to make this experience entirely private for you and/or your group, including the pick-up and drop-off service at your place (provided it's not located outside 15 km of the starting point). Consult us for the pricing for private running tours .